Full of elegance, the pearls are delicate and fascinating humanity by your beauty. The jewelry together elements that are able to give rise to desires, therefore, added to a beautiful design, become absolutely irresistible.
You know how the cultivation of pearls is made? Know the differences between them? Know all kinds of pearls exist? Let’s remove all doubt about this jewel absurdly desirable and which enriches the beauty of people who use them.
Cultivation of natural pearls
Natural pearls are found in molluscs, without interfering with your training. Are quite rare since 1916 and are no longer in demand, because the job of prospecting is very difficult. Most natural pearls were found by chance.
Saltwater pearls are used since antiquity, and in the past the only way to get it was diving hazardous areas with concentration of sharks and jellyfish, risking his life in the search engine. Today, oysters can be created in nurseries and pearl cultivation is done by placing them inside a nucleus. The result is equal to the natural process, and the difference is the interference of the human being, which induces the process instead and hope it occurs alone.
The pearls of river can be produced with or without the intervention of man. Cultured pearls without intervention are not marketed. Freshwater cultured pearls by humans exist in several species of mussels. The process consists in placing a nucleus at the clam and wait for the animal if recubra of nacre until the formation of the Pearl.
The pearls exhibit a variety of formats and vary according to the way they are cultivated:
- Round: are the pearls of cultivation more classic and excellent reputation. From the East, these pearls are the most desired by being the most traditional;
- Irregular: are freshwater pearls in shapes, sizes and colors.
Types of pearls
- Pearl rice: this Pearl grows the reproductive organs of oyster and your small format is irregular;
- South Sea Pearl, a Pearl from an Oyster solitary and silver, is part of the most desired. Its average size is 8 mm;
- Mabi: Pearl is formed through a process made in layers and have various formats (oval, heart, etc.).
Colors of pearls
The pearls of course feature light color, ranging from white to champagne. Already the emergence of black pearls in nature is rare, which restricts your marketing, being used only in high jewelry store.
The pearls sold can have variation in color according to the treatment they receive:
- Bleaching: is used to whiten cultured pearls and also for preparing pearls will be dyed;
- Irradiation: black pearls are exposed to ranges to receive the darker;
- Surface treatment: made with wax, oil or varnish, this treatment is used in Pearl that has a thin layer of nacre to be with better gloss;
- Polishing: polishing the surface improves the brightness and the imperfection of the Pearl;
- Tincture: made to correct imperfections or color change the color.
Synthetic pearls, Shell and mother-of-Pearl trims
In addition to the natural pearls, it is possible to use in semijoias synthetic pearls, shell beads and mother-of-Pearl trims, that have a value many times more accessible, but if good origin, confer also charm the pieces.
MOTHER of PEARL -also known as nacre is the inside cover of the clam shell.
PEARL SHELL -is a perfect imitation of natural Pearl or cultivated. Are made from porcelain or resin substrate coated with a compound formed with dust from the inside of the oyster shell (mother-of-Pearl). Physical and visual quality has market value many times higher than the natural Pearl grown.
SYNTHETIC PEARL -is a plastic Pearl, obtained by mechanical process of injection and later painting. Widely used in jewelry or semijoias that need cut beads.
White , round or oval, pearls are a fascination for elegance and beauty. Make up the visual and also indicate success and good taste. These are one of the few adjectives assigned to this Classic that never goes out of style and is almost mandatory in jewels of those who enjoy the Immaculate beauty symbol in the form of jewelry.
Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter to get inside the world of the most beautiful and coveted jewels!
17 Best images about Custom Paint on Pinterest
What is a Synapse?
Pink Gold Girly Ethnic Baby Girl Teddy Bear Card
After Eating Dua In English
The Garden Verandah Suite at Couples Swept Away Negril …
Immersion Spa at The Water Club at Borgata
Elevators at The Huntley Hotel Santa Monica Beach
Parables of Jesus in the Gospel acc. to Matthew: Fiery …
Top 5: Bubble Teas in London
The Wave Pool at THEHotel at Mandalay Bay
Usmle Step 1 > Goljan > Flashcards > DIT: Derm
Property and Houses for sale in Umhlanga Rocks
What Are The Different Types Of Pearls [Pictures]
A Beginner’s Guide to Pearl Farming
Types of Pearls: Decoding the Mystery – Jewelry Fashion Tips
Types of Pearls
Types of pearls
Different Types Of Pearls
Types Of Pearls: Freshwater, Akoya, Tahitian and South Sea …