Have asked us on several occasions that you want to be informed about Oriental products, which possibly not see the light in our territory, because today we have a proof of this, although in the case of the LG Optimus GK, we do not rule out a version of the same.
First appeared the LG Optimus G, you can know in detail thanks to our analysis, a few months presented us a version larger and enhanced with the surname Pro, because now, for the Korean market, launched the LG Optimus GK, with the best of the Korean House.
We could define the LG Optimus GK as its more modern phone, stealing all the specifications of the Pro, but placing a 5-inch screen (in the Pro we go the 5.5 inch). The display features Full HD resolution, which gives a density of 441ppi pixels.
Furthermore, the LG Optimus GK is quite similar:
- The famous Qualcomm Snapdragon 600, with four cores to 1.7. (versions 1.9GHz)
- 2GB RAM.
- 16GB of internal memory expandable via microSD.
- 3100mAh battery (500 more than a Samsung Galaxy S4 mAh, 800 more than a HTC One mAh).
- LTE connectivity. There are 20 million lines LTE, in a population of 50 million people in South Korea.
- 13 megapixels, 2 megapixels front camera. We understand that they are the same modules of LG, which we have not liked too.
- Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean, with Optimus 3.0, very well optimized hardware customization.