Here we are again, as every Sunday, to share with you in our decorative week those blogs that have especially drawn our attention by their findings, your inspiration or interesting experiences in the last seven days.
- Naughty free design have been fulfilled one year in the blogosphere, congratulations, and to celebrate they have decided to recover the compositions, as that you see in the image, that both help when we walk in search of inspiration, specific parts or shops where sold.
- In Chic & Deco surprised us with a beautiful collection of images that have been found in Style Me Pretty. Are of an old barn wood decorated for a wedding in the most glamorous way that you can imagine.
- Do not know where will be the barn, but surely not in Spain as the Cave House I find in my corner. In the Sacromonte of Granada stands out for simple décor in white, black and Red very appropriate for your environment.
- Further to the South lies the lamp that teach us in Virlova Style. Is called Desert Storm and is designed by Israeli Mir Meir that performed with desert sand is a reference to the surrounding landscape plastic.
- Eager to keep warm, we see the rest of decoration blogs. Inside Originals are a compilation of images of objects decorated with point, in the Red garden a collection of pieces designed and performed by bread dough, a needle artist and decorate your soul a handful of precious blankets to not spend even a drop of cold this winter.
- Could not finish our decorative walk without making a reference to the Christmas. In the House with charm I have practically finished receiver and they are thinking about continuing with the rest of the House. And in our section of Decoesfera responses, we wonder if you also have already begun to decorate.
So Christmas so we say goodbye for today, recordante, as always, if you also have a personal blog, or know one that you think is of interest for our decorative week, We’d love you to share it with us by writing to us through our contact form.