The holiday period has come and with it comes many toys scattered throughout the house. To help organize the children’s mess on these holidays, we’ve got some tips for you.
- Separate everything before you start tidying up -separate them into categories, for example, unused and out-of-age toys, broken toys and missing pieces, indoor educational toys to keep.
- Invest in the transparent -after the separate toys, arrange them in transparent boxes with identification.They facilitate and harmonize the organization, besides making it easier for the child to choose what to play.
- Do not mix children’s toys -if your children share the same room, it is best to arrange each other’s toys separately.Use lower shelves and drawers for the younger and taller for the older ones.
- Use creative solutions -if the room is small install some hook and hang small colored buckets to hold pencils, small carts and other items.
- Involve the children in the organization – itis important that the children help organize their toys to create the habit of organization.You can make this task fun by using colored boxes.
- Clean everything before storing – Organizing is important, but keeping everything clean is also essential.From time to time, toys can be cleaned with vinegar, which is a natural bactericide: the child will not become infected and is not flammable.