After the almost obligated parties break back once again, like every Sunday, to share with you in our decorative week those blogs that have especially drawn our attention by their findings, your inspiration or interesting experiences in the last seven days.
Hardly a month has passed since our last appointment, but it seems to have gone much longer, we skipped the Christmas to new year, hence Kings, immediately to cuts and without hardly transition are practically on Valentine’s.
- A few days ago was also held the film gala of the Golden Globes. Perhaps we find an immediate parallels with the world of fashion, but at Ministry of Deco teach us, through some very interesting compositions, how the inspiration of actresses when it comes to dressing may also have its correlation in the world of interiors.
- Rebates have not finished yet, and now we are already on the second, it may be the best time to renew our linen closet Fund. May not find exactly what you are looking for, but in Candecosas we learn how we can arrange our taste a few sheets that we find at good price.
- Apart from the events we find lots of color this week in the blogosphere. Tatiana Doria, for example, explains the secret of the success of the taupe color in the last few seasons.
- Give Amina, meanwhile, teaches us a collection of beautiful images of rooms for girls, with color Rosa and a beautiful Moroccan pouf as protagonists.
- And the necklace of Hampstead is inclined by the cobalt blue in its mix of accessories and decoration.
- We ended our journey on the blog more than Chic, which, with photos of one Villa in Tuscany It raises the question of if the minimalist Interior for countryside environments are adequate.
And with this question we say goodbye for today, recordante, as always, if you also have a personal blog, or know one that you think is of interest for our decorative week, We’d love you to share it with us by writing to us through our contact form.