Let’s talk about the great launch of Nokia, this phone promises and very please the most demanding fans. The Nokia Lumia 920 arrives full of competitors and we will give you all the information to know who is best.
The Nokia Lumia 920 is a powerful smartphone, it features Windows Phone 8 operating system, 1.5GHz processor, Carl Zeiss camera with PureView technology, 1GB of RAM, wireless battery charger.
Know all the specs about it now:
- Screen – 4.5 inches.
- Processor – Snapdragon S4
- Battery – Promises up to 11 hours of 3G talk time, 460 hours of standby 3G and up to 74 hours of direct music playback.
- Weight – 185g.
- Connectivity – Bluetooth 3.0, Wi-fi, NFC Technology, WLAN IEEE 802.11 a / b / g / n and wireless charging option Qi.
- Mass memory – 32GB and also 7GB in SkyDrive.
- Main Camera – 8.7 Mp, dual LED flash with high power and low heart rate. Resolution of 3552 x 2448 pixels. 4x zoom and autofocus.
- Secondary Camera – With a resolution of 1280 x 960 pixels.
- Camera video settings – Full HD 1080p resolution (1920 x 1080), image stabilizer, video light and 4x zoom. On the secondary camera the resolution is 1280 x 720 pixels.There are major comparisons between the mega releases of each company, are considered direct competitors with the Nokia Lumia 920 the Samsung Galaxy SIII and the iPhone 5.Among users of this type of smartphone, the dispute is only between iPhone 5 and Nokia Lumia 920 due to the wide advantage of the quality of both cameras, making the Samsung Galaxy SIII well below.Because the specifications are quite parallel between the two, the way was to look at the smallest details of the functions, it was precisely in the camera that the highlight was bigger of the Nokia Lumia 920. It is worth remembering that these are results of researches and tests of famous companies.With the information you have in hand on the Nokia Lumia 920, can you already tell if it is better or worse than your competitors? Tell us what you think and also about the article you read.