They dot the magazines or catalogs decoration: authentic wooden objects and sleek, like famous wooden clock with a vintage look. But where to find such treasures? Especially since these treasures have a price, often high … How about to make your clock yourself? Get started! With our instructions and our Edding markers decoration , you will get there easily and be able to make original gifts.
For this you need the following materials and tools:
- Adequate wooden support, such as a piece of driftwood or the bottom of a fruit crate
- A fastening system suitable for the selected timber support (in the case of a box for fruit, the clock held even without hook)
- Clockwork-there are all kinds and in all sizes, sold in hardware stores. Try to find one that fits the size of your wooden dial. Do not forget the batteries!
- A primer paint for wood surfaces and sandpaper of different grains for the vintage look.
- Variation: If the wood you have chosen please as is, you do not need to paint or sanding. The decoration edding marker for porous surfaces also works on rough surfaces.
- A screwdriver or a cordless screwdriver for fixing the clockwork
- A pencil to trace the outline
- A decorative marker Edding 4040 (art) and / or edding 4000 (thick edge) to draw the numbers of clock face.
Try Phoenixwallclocks.com for cheap wooden clocks for wall decoration.