Here we are again, as every Sunday, to share with you in our decorative week those blogs that have especially drawn our attention by their findings, your inspiration or interesting experiences in the last seven days.
- The corner which you can see on these lines is Tiburcio House salon, formerly old and full of moisture, and now a little more beautiful every day. As the room was very small hollow under the window took advantage to hide with the appearance of a technological equipment fake fireplace. So light not has a direct impact on the tele, optimizing space and everything is safe.
- Nina is also redecorating your House little by little. This time he shows us his dining room of Nordic style, which is not yet finished but already suggests ways. She is especially proud of its chairs and the Stokke high chair, allowing the small Daniela to participate in family meals.
- It seems that this month is that of the agenda for excellence and not just in Decoesfera we are devoting to it. Pilar shows us how organized your clothing and accessories in different places of your House. And Vicente, Caballito de Carton, how adequately cover the inside of a built in wardrobe to take advantage of good.
- Ana, on the other hand, shows us how to get order in the room thanks to a lot of boxes and baskets.
- We could not make a reference to the event par excellence in this week, Arch. Remedies shares a very personal opinion, and is that you already know, each one speaks of the fair as it is doing it.
- We finished our tour in Resseny, which reveals the design of the cottages for birds PicoPan, an idea of Amalgamastudio. They are made from recycled dry bread mixture and the decline in flour that is produced during the manufacture of bread, closing in this way throughout a productive cycle ecological.
With this invitation to reflection goodbye, recordante, as always, that if you also have a personal blog, or know one that you think is of interest for our decorative week, We’d love you to share it with us by writing to us through our contact form. Until Sunday coming.