The coat is one of the cult pieces of the cold season, it is beautiful, elegant and noble and should be chosen very carefully, because the price is always very high and, with rare exceptions, never lasts a season but rather for years. The walkways of the collections autumn winter 2010 2011 have been invaded by coats, each designer has given his own interpretation and we, we have to do is choose the one most suited to our style.
The coats are a must-have for women, especially models that have gone down in history as the legendary 101 881 Max Mara which was again produced and you can buy online. Even with coats designers enjoy playing, as he did with the austere Fendi coat with voilant, or Moschino Cheap and Chic decorating collar with a rhinestone waterfall.
Patrizia Pepe, Miss Sixty and Killah we have proposed mini capsule collection to introduce the coats for the new season.
Patrizia Pepe ranges from classic wool coats to those trendy colored duvet,Miss Sixty and Killah pointing to a young target and then the coats have extravagant cuts , bright colors and whimsical prints that are worth considering if you meditate a purchase.
The most beautiful winter coats:
- Miu Miu coat
- As you know Miu Miu always offers young leaders and cute that they suffered trend, Miuccia Prada presents a bon ton coat black with the final part of the decorated with flowers in metal and plexi, adorable!
- Coats Louis Vuitton
- Louis Vuitton catwalk leads a closely related mood to the ’50s and a retro style, he devotes a large section to coats that are declined in many different ways, if you bet at best and the price is not a problem, go in Louis Vuitton boutique.
- Laura Biagiotti Coat
- Refined and feminine style of Laura Biagiotti not the room for uncertainty, forthe fall-winter 2010-11 focuses on light colors, wraparound shades and chic. The coat is impresizito by a neck in fur tone on tone and a maxi collar wool, I find it wonderful.
- H & M coats
- Even the fashion brand low cost H & M offers us a wide selection of beautiful coats, colorful and chic that are offered at competitive prices, and that certainly will appeal to many of us.
- Coat Max Mara
- Max Mara presents a rigorous winter, the coat that was brought in by Freja Beha Erichsen scene is down to his feet, with the top and slightly flared neck, if you like to be inaccessible woman style, that’s what for you!
- Coat Blugirl
- For a youthful style and frou frou have to adopt the Blugirl style, a wool coat cream-colored fashion and beautiful complete with a matching bag, not to be missed!
- Coat Giambattista Valli
‘s style Valli is unmistakable, and also his coat is feminine and extremely chic, simple but fashionable cut.