The abs are muscles that need to be stimulated to develop, just like any other. See the abdominal exercises with weights that we have for you!
For the development of abdominal muscles it may be justified to implement abdominal exercises with weights , to increase muscle mass in this area.
The abdominal muscles are protagonists of much focus, for those who wish to have a flat belly or the so beloved “six pack”.
Besides the aesthetic relevance, the abs have a fundamental role in various daily tasks, as well as in sports gestures.
They play a key role in the stabilization of the spine and protection of the internal organs, so the strengthening of the abdomen muscles can contribute to a better quality of life, accomplishment of daily tasks and a better physical performance, since the abdominal structure assists in various movements and execution of exercises.
ABDOMINAL EXERCISES WITH WEIGHTS: 4 SUGGESTIONS
1. ABDOMINAL CRUNCH WITH WEIGHT
- Lying on his back on a mattress with knees bent and feet flat on the floor shoulder-width apart;
- Hold a weight over your chest;
- Lift the trunk until the shoulders do not touch the mattress and lower again and repeat the movement;
- Look forward and not to your knees to avoid pulling the neck with your hands, keeping the neck slightly away from the chest.
2. ABDOMINAL GROUPED IN THE PULLEY
Here the movement is made in the apparatus with high pulley.
- Kneeling with your back to the device;
- Hold the rope with your hands behind and above your head;
- Bring the torso toward the floor, flexing the hip, elbows going towards the thighs, returning to the starting position to repeat the movement.
NOTE: Exercise can also be done facing the pulley by performing the same movement.