We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
1. Opaque ankle leggings that won’t yell “SHE’S WEARING POLKA DOT GRANNY PANTIES!” to the entire world.
Let’s get a hip hip hooray for leggings that aren’t see-through.
Promising review: “STOP. WHAT. YOU’RE. DOING. AND. BUY. THESE. LEGGINGS. Seriously though, these are the most comfortable leggings , which bought from at agooddir, I have ever owned. I have three so far, and am definitely going to buy more! They are not see-through, sit high at the waist, and they stay put!” —Laura Z.
Get them from Amazon for $16.99. Sizes: XS-XL. Available in six colors.
2. High-rise leggings with a pleated design on the sides. These are great to wear when you’re feeling blue.
You know, because they’re so comfy.
Promising review: “I have these leggings in three colors, and they’re my favorite pants ever. They are super warm and soft inside! Plus, I get a ton of compliments on them.” —CDUB
Get them from Aerie for $34.96 (originally $49.95). Sizes: XXS-XXL. Available in five colors.
3. Galaxy print leggings designed for intergalactic travel. You’ll definitely want to make space for these in your suitcase.
Or just wear ’em on the spaceship. Up to you.
Promising review: “I love these! They feel good on my skin, aren’t see-through, and they make my butt look…out of this world. The only downside is that my boyfriend is really tired of me making that joke every time I wear these.” —Hanna
Get them from Amazon for $11.99+. Sizes: XS-XXXL. Available in 44 colors.
4. Ankle leggings with a tiny compartment to hide your biggest secrets. (Well, your phone and keys, anyway.)
Who needs big hair when you’ve got these leggings?
Promising review: “These are possibly the best leggings ever. They fit well, the pocket is secure, and the material is nice and thick. This is definitely a must-have for every wardrobe.” —J. A. Afzelius
Get them from Amazon for $16.98+. Sizes: S-XXL. Available in 22 colors.
5. High-waisted leggings so perfect, they’re said to have inspired the hit song “Can’t Help Falling in Love.”
They have pockets, by the way.
Promising review: “FINALLY!! Workout leggings with POCKETS!! No more tucking my phone into my bra or dropping it on the treadmill I can’t say one bad thing about these leggings. The price is fantastic (you’re getting WAY more than what you’re paying for), they’re not see-through, and don’t lose their stretch. Plus, they’re thick and give enough compression to minimize jiggle. I wear a size 20 in pants, and the 2XL fit perfectly — I love them so much, I’m buying a few pairs just in case they stop making them.” —Kgirlg
Get them from Target for $29.99. Sizes: XS-XXL. Available in two colors.
6. Lace-up leggings trying to disguise themselves as pants. Although they’re so comfy, they’ll never fool you.
Promising review: “I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these leggings. They are extremely comfortable and very sexy. Can’t wait to wear these out!” —Tay
Get them from Forever 21 for $24.90. Sizes: 0X-3X
7. High-rise capri leggings that’ll actually stay in place. Hooray for not interrupting your workout to adjust your waistband!
Promising review: “The fabric quality is excellent! The material is soft, but it doesn’t get baggy or saggy. Plus, the light grey color doesn’t show any sweat!” —Jamie Jayers
Get them from Nordstrom for $46.23 (originally $69). Sizes: XXS-XL
8. Camouflage leggings not intended for people who want to blend in. The product description is completely misleading.
Promising review: “These are the best workout leggings ever! They wick sweat so efficiently, and the fabric is incredibly soft. I enjoy wearing them while lounging around, but also during a tough workout.” —Adri
Get them from Aerie for $31.46 (originally $44.95). Sizes: XXS-XXL. Available in two colors.
9. Crisscross mesh leggings guaranteed to have all your friends asking, “where the heck did ya get those?”
Promising review: “I bought these through the mail a few weeks ago, and I love how they look and feel!” —No Moms
Get them from Torrid for $24.43 (originally $34.90). sizes: 1-6
10. Classic black jersey leggings that’ll become your new LBL: Little Black Leggings.
Promising review: “I’ve already purchased another pair! They fit me perfectly, and are so incredibly comfortable! They’re my go-to pants to lounge in when I get home from work.” —Junie
Get them from Old Navy for $19.94. Sizes: 1X-4X
11. Multi-colored leggings for the indecisive person who can never just choose one color, dammit.
Promising review: “I love these! The material is strong, durable, and hides everything! The fit is also great, and I love that they’re high-waisted. Please don’t change a thing about these, Outdoor Voices!” —Sarah
Get them from Outdoor Voices for $95. Sizes: XS-XL. Available in five colors.
12. Athletic leggings perfect for any and every workout. These bad boys have almost 6,000 (!!!!) reviews.
Promising review: “I just bought my third pair of these leggings — they are great for travel and for yoga and pilates. I love the quality, fabric, and colors!” —Minion Girl
Get them from Amazon for $9.99. Sizes: XS-XL. Available in 33 colors.
13. Ankle leggings known to leave their wearers feeling starry-eyed. I have no idea why.
Promising review: “I am very picky about my activewear (90% of my activewear comes from a well-known, relatively expensive yoga company I’m sure most of you know). But these are incredible! They hug you in all the right places, and are insanely soft and smooth.” —INKLNVKX
Get them from Free People for $86. Sizes: S-L
14. Faux leather leggings you’ll want to wear for a look that screams, “why yes, I am a trendsetting badass.”
Promising review: “I almost lost out on getting these because I didn’t buy them at first…and then they sold out in my size. When they finally restocked them, I bought them immediately and I am so happy I did! They fit great, are super comfortable, and look awesome. Get them! You won’t be disappointed!” —Miss White
Get them from Nordstrom for $29. Sizes: XXS-XL
15. Seamless knit leggings so beautiful, it would probably feel weird to wear them. It’s like they belong in a museum.
Get them from Forever 21 for $17.90. Sizes: 0X-3X
16. Splurge-worthy leggings you’ll thank yourself for finally purchasing. I promise.
These beauties have “capsule wardrobe” written all over them.
Get them from Lululemon for $88. Sizes: 2-12. Available in three colors.
17. Mesh paneled leggings that once and for all prove that it is, in fact, easy being green.
Get them from Forever 21 for $19.90. Sizes: XS-L
18. Moto-inspired leggings you can lie to everyone about. Just say you’re wearing jeans! Your friends will believe you!
Promising review: “The fabric is great quality! These pull on like leggings, but look like jeans.” —Lord Rainwolf
Get them from Amazon for $19.99+. Sizes: S-XL
19. Floral blush-colored leggings that require sunlight, water, and carbon dioxide. They are SO high-maintenance.
Promising review: “I bought the blush color and have gotten so many compliments on them. The fabric is comfortable enough to sleep in!” —Tabi
Get them from Aerie for $34.96 (originally $49.95). Sizes: XXS-XXL. Available in three colors.
20. Velvet leggings designed to become your go-to special occasion bottoms from now on. Your fancy pants, if you will.
Get them from ModCloth for $29.99. Sizes: XS-4X
21. High-waisted leggings made from a smooth, light-reflective fabric that’ll make your legs look like they’re shining.
Get them from American Apparel for $38. Sizes: XS-XL
22. Ridiculously comfy ankle leggings so soft, you’ll probably want to sleep in them. Understandable.
Promising review: “Express leggings are so worth the money! They last so such a long time, and the soft wool-like material feels like my legs are covered by a soft robe.” —Mamasytha
Get them from Express for $49.90. Sizes: XXS-XL
23. Faux-leather leggings for days spent running errands and nights spent out on the town. Multi-functional at its finest, folks.
Get them from Old Navy for $19.99. Sizes: XS-XXL
24. Splurge-worthy leggings with a drawstring waist and deep pockets. These have “athleisure” written all over them.
Promising review: “These are soft, comfy, and look amazing. I have these leggings in several colors now, and may never wear jeans again. Plus, they hold up well after washing and they keep their shape.” —Miss Rain
Get them from Free People for $128. Sizes: XS-L. Available in five colors.
25. Mid-rise stretchy leggings perfect for anyone who is mad for plaid. Which I am, by the way.
Promising review: “I love these legging! They look like regular pants, and they look really cute on! I paired mine with a sleeveless cable sweater in cream color, and the outfit looked great.” —Inluvwloft
Get them from LOFT for $59.50. Sizes: XXS-XXL
26. Capri leggings with a moisture-wicking fabric to keep you feeling like you’re not drenched in your own sweat.
I sweat so much that it sometimes feel like my sweat is sweating, so these high-waisted leggings deserve several raising hands emojis…
Get them from Target for $36.99. Sizes: 1X-4X. Available in two colors.
27. Buttery soft leggings available in a bunch of fun, vibrant patterns. Warning: you’ll want them all.
Promising review: “Wow! I’m super impressed by these leggings. They are super soft and comfortable, and you can’t beat the price. Plus, the print matches the pictures online perfectly. I will definitely be buying more for sure!” —Amanda Mac
Get them from Amazon for $11.99. Sizes: XS-L (one size fits all). Available in 45 colors.